- Graduation Day -
Today was a Special Day for Breanna! She is no longer in Preschool but has graduated into Kindergarden. This morning the school had a sweet little ceremony and Breanna received a diploma (bottom picture).
Initially, I wasn't pleased with the outcome of this bottom picture; then I realized this is a sneak peak of how quickly this little girl will be under my influence. I was not aware I needed to set my camera on Sport Mode - Breanna leaped off of the stage the moment her name was called.
I don't mean to get deep with all of you'll, but the short time that God gives us these little bundles of Energy is just that - SHORT. We are liable to blink our eyes and miss some of the most important years of their lives. Make Every Moment Count as a Witness for Christ. It is our calling as Mommies to introduce our children to their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Having said that, I will move on to the top picture. This is actually a picture of a picture - confused? Anyway, our scanner is on the fritz, so I did it the old fashioned way! I thought it turned out pretty good for Blog purposes, anyhow.