I wanted to share this Very Exciting Series of Pictures taken right outside our living room window. This nest was occupied by a bird known as a "House Wren." She laid 5 eggs toward the beginning of Spring with 4 of them hatching. I began taking pictures shortly after they hatched and continued until today when I witnessed all 4 of them fly from their nest for the 1st time. This last picture was taken just moments before the first one took flight. You are only able to see 3 of them, but this picture was more than I could have ever wished for. I guess I am beginning to find true pleasure in the simple things of life.
"We are all too inclined, I think, to walk through life with our eyes shut. There are things all around us, and right at our very feet, that we have never seen; because we never really looked."
Alexander Graham Bell, 1914